Festival Cost me
Greatest Festival Of country, Great time, lots of fun, too much alcohol, family get-together and NO TRAFFIC IN MY BLOG! This is the story of me during the festive season and it obviously doesn't have a happy ending. yes, I lost more than 50% of my traffic within a week (what a loser I am) and all the thanks goes to the irregular posts of my blog. Yes guys not posting the blog regularly costed me more than 50% visitors. And now without visitors my blog looks like the Pamela Anderson without Boobs, DISGUSTING!
It was a festive season and I thought that I would take some break and will continue after the festival is over. I didn't gave a shit about blog for a week. and today when I checked my stats, I went crazy. I really lost more than half of my visitors. so I think it is the better topic to talk today. But yeah, I don't forget to say that I posted a post about the 7 evil tips to increase your adsense earning once but that too was one of my older post. So not posting anything new and not giving proper care to blog penalized me.
I talked a lot about the disadvantages I got from not posting regularly. So why don't we be clear about the advantages of regular posting. There are many many advantages of regular posting which is given below
1. Your RSS subscriber will visit your blog regularly. This is really beneficial to us as these subscribers are our regular readers and they will visit your site when the new content is posted.
2. Search engines love the site that are regularly updated rather then the sites updated once in a week or month.
3. Simply thinking, if you will post regularly then you will have more content which means you will have more chances to come in the front page of search engines.
These are the only main advantages, there are lot more advantages of posting regular to the blog. So the main thing is you should always post minimum one post everyday. Then believe me your PR will certainly increase. So keep all your extra stuffs aside and post regularly otherwise be ready to be screwed like me.
For more idea visit blog posting frequency article by Ade of the adesblog.
If you hate this post and are wishing to kill me for writing such a crap then please SUBSCRIBE ME!
Other UNREADABLE Posts
6 mistakes Blogger Should Avoid While Writing Posts.
Free SEO E-books- DO they Help You?
New GREAT ways to promote your blog.
Greatest Festival Of country, Great time, lots of fun, too much alcohol, family get-together and NO TRAFFIC IN MY BLOG! This is the story of me during the festive season and it obviously doesn't have a happy ending. yes, I lost more than 50% of my traffic within a week (what a loser I am) and all the thanks goes to the irregular posts of my blog. Yes guys not posting the blog regularly costed me more than 50% visitors. And now without visitors my blog looks like the Pamela Anderson without Boobs, DISGUSTING!
It was a festive season and I thought that I would take some break and will continue after the festival is over. I didn't gave a shit about blog for a week. and today when I checked my stats, I went crazy. I really lost more than half of my visitors. so I think it is the better topic to talk today. But yeah, I don't forget to say that I posted a post about the 7 evil tips to increase your adsense earning once but that too was one of my older post. So not posting anything new and not giving proper care to blog penalized me.
I talked a lot about the disadvantages I got from not posting regularly. So why don't we be clear about the advantages of regular posting. There are many many advantages of regular posting which is given below
1. Your RSS subscriber will visit your blog regularly. This is really beneficial to us as these subscribers are our regular readers and they will visit your site when the new content is posted.
2. Search engines love the site that are regularly updated rather then the sites updated once in a week or month.
3. Simply thinking, if you will post regularly then you will have more content which means you will have more chances to come in the front page of search engines.
These are the only main advantages, there are lot more advantages of posting regular to the blog. So the main thing is you should always post minimum one post everyday. Then believe me your PR will certainly increase. So keep all your extra stuffs aside and post regularly otherwise be ready to be screwed like me.
For more idea visit blog posting frequency article by Ade of the adesblog.
If you hate this post and are wishing to kill me for writing such a crap then please SUBSCRIBE ME!
Other UNREADABLE Posts
6 mistakes Blogger Should Avoid While Writing Posts.
Free SEO E-books- DO they Help You?
New GREAT ways to promote your blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment