Thursday, September 20, 2007

LINDSAY LOHAN QUITTING DRUG- CAN A DOG LIVE WITHOUT A BONE?

Lindsay Lohan quitting drug and Hollywood. This was the biggest joke I heard currently. What’s going on in Hollywood? The freak is leaving drug? This is the resemblance to dog leaving bone. But yeah the course was quiet trustable. Lindsay’s media-whore dad currently told about this while talking about the emotional (?) reunion of world’s BEST father and daughter. Why best? Why not? Her father is her idol. Both were found guilty in drink n drive case. Have you seen any daughter following her father like this? Ha ha. Acc. To Michael Lohan; ‘When we finally came face to face we just clung on to each other and did not stop crying for at least half an hour. Lindsay said, ‘Daddy, I have done some terrible things and been addicted to drugs but please believe me I will never do drugs again’. She assured me she has given drugs up for good. And when I looked into her eyes I 100% believed her. She said she does not want to live in Hollywood as that is where this evil in her life happens. She said, ‘I hate Hollywood and I don’t want to work there. I need a break and I am moving away’. Wow what a promise. Hey Lindsay! How could you be so selfish? Hollywood gave u fame n name and you think this is the bad place? And you are quitting drug too? Then for what are you going to live? For your bad boyfriend Calum Best? And if you leave Hollywood, what are you going to do for living? Sell potatoes?



And yeah I’ve got some pics of Lindsay smoking a cigarette in Utah, where she is in rehab. I was the biggest fan of Lindsay before but now I am slamming her because now I hate her now. Yeah I knew she was into drugs before but I have not seen her sick face and worst eyes. Look in the below picture, this is not the eye of hot girl rather this is the eye of drug addicts. I’ve lost many friends having same eyes battling with drugs. So I really hate such eyes. Damn god. I really hate her now.
Lastly, this is not the first time Lindsay is in rehab rather this is the third time. And she couldn’t leave drug before then how she is going to leave it now. But if Lindsay quits the drug then I must say that SOME DOGS CAN LIVE WITHOUT BONE.

Another WORST post about Lindsay.
Lindsay Lohan- Truly, madly deeply

Some UNBEARABLE money making posts.
What should I do now? Start selling potatoes?
Praise, beg, misuse and irritate: 4 UNCOOL ways to promote your blog.
Online business: from MOM’S PIGGY BANK to adsense checks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LAMEEEEEEEE